Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Happy Birthday, 'Murica!

On the eve of America's birthday, I thought it would be appropriate to give a shout out to how awesome our country is. So, here are a few tid bits of what you can expect when you enter the land of the free and the home of the brave.

*Only in America can you get a pizza delivered to your house faster than an ambulance.

* Only in America it is legal to have sex with a horse in 26 states but only 6 states have allowed gay marriage. 

*Only in America is a cheeseburger .99 cents but a salad costs $4.99.

*Only in America you can buy cigarettes at the front entrance of a pharmacy but have to walk to the back of the store for medication. 

* Only
 in
America....


I could go on but...do I really need to after this one: 
 
  So, thanks USA! You Rock my socks. Also, NSA: I hope you are enjoying my naughty and quite hilarious text conversations I have on a daily basis. :)

1 comment: