Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Please wipe your feet before you tread on my feelings....

I really thought that LOVE would save us all...
     In twenty-seven days, I will celebrate my third decade of existence on this planet. I'm wondering, however, what does this mean exactly? 30....Thirty....fucking THIRTY!!! I mean, according to the societal stigma placed on women, I'm supposed to be married and have like 3 offspring by now, right? If I was a tiger, I would have been past my prime decades ago, but...the fact is folks, I'm not a tiger, or a frog, or a horse, or, apparently, a normal female. No, because I look at love and life a little differently.
Are you married?
No.
You have any kids?
No.
*Assuming I am now a lesbian*
       Ohhhh...

    No, I am not a lesbian (sorry to ruin that image for ya). And, no I am not a 'man-basher' or feminist, or whatever else people think of me because I'm 30 and still single. I'm just not ready to settle. I'm not ready to put myself in a position where I'm searching for an escape route. And I also dont see view love as a jail sentence.
    When I love someone...I love them with everything I have. Physical, emotional, material, mental....everything I have...is theirs. And while, some may argue this isn't the best approach...it's my approach and it's my emotions.

Truth is.....

Maybe I'm a hopeless romantic, or maybe I'm just a fool. But....It's been brought to my attention recently, that I deserve more than what I've been seeking. I'm confused by this sentiment. Frankly, if I want something, isnt that what I deserve? I mean....I'm allowed to be selfish every now and then right? Maybe I'm not making any sense right now....I dont know if I ever make any sense. Maybe thats my problem....communication.

But, how do you communicate love? I think I do a pretty damn good job at showing it. I know I say it enough. I know I do enough....what more do they want?
It just seems like no one wants my passion....there is always someone better. Always someone prettier....someone with bigger tits. Someone smarter. I cant compete anymore....and I'm tired of trying. 




1 comment:

  1. There are a lot of small minded People out there with a "Soap Opera Mentality" who look at a situation and feel they have the right to make assumptions.
    I Feel sorry for them.
    Thank God your not one of them.


    BTW Just for the record, I don't like girls with big tits!
    Just Sayin...

    ReplyDelete