Sunday, May 10, 2015

Happy Moms Day

What kind of Mother are you?

You're the kind of Mother who took me to the library almost every day when I was young, urging my young mind to grow and soar with imagination.

You're the kind of Mother who fell asleep next to me when I was consumed with night terrors.

You're the kind of mother who spent hours on Ebay bidding on a Bob Dylan book I wanted so badly, just to make sure I got it.

You're the kind of mother who took me to countless doctor appointments when I was scared and confused.


You're the kind of mother who STILL takes me to countless doctor appointments because, even though I am in my thirties, I am STILL scared and confused.

You're the kind of mother who spends her last ten dollars in rolled quarters just so I can have gas to get to work....even if that means you go without.


You're the kind of mother who allowed me to make my own mistakes and decisions growing up.....you would always be there to pick up the pieces

You're the kind of mother who still gives solid advice on relationships, friendships, my self worth, finances, and my never-ending fickleness when it comes to a career.




You're the kind of mother who I can only aspire to be.

You're the kind of mother every child deserves.



No comments:

Post a Comment